+ -

Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Openstack::Three services you better start before installing openstack on Redhat/CentOS

Hey guys!
Thought I better share this personal experience with all of you.

Now, I'm not entirely sure that this needs to be done but I did find that having these three services 'on' or 'started' before the installation helps.

1. httpd
2. mysqld
3. sshd

Have all these daemons running before starting the install process.
Please note that I'm talking about the RDO version of Openstack - from the good folks at Redhat.

Also, be aware that it takes a while to complete the process after you run the 'packstack --allinone' cmd.

5 RakshaTec: Openstack::Three services you better start before installing openstack on Redhat/CentOS Hey guys! Thought I better share this personal experience with all of you. Now, I'm not entirely sure that this needs to be done but ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >